Where the Sea Meets Home.
Mitzi Cameron – Life Long Resident
Trusted ☆ Respected ☆ Recommended
Providing Local Real Estate Services for over over 25 years
Local Camano Island Real Estate Agent
Mitzi Cameron experience: From Building homes to developing property
20+ years in Real Estate as Broker Owner of her own Company
- Land development – Do you need an archaeologist when building on Camano
- Building New Construction Custom Homes – Permit process – Building permits
- What is a Septic System – why is this important to know – NO SEWERS ON ISLAND
- Know what you are buyer – cost of water per month vs private wells
- Bluff property should you get a Geo Study prior to buying
- It not just writing up an offer it is the art of Negotiations
Camano Island New On Market
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Offers visitors a real-life island experience without the hype. No Tourist Traps. There are a few restaurants, a handful of country-style grocery stores, bed and breakfast facilities, and intriguing fine art galleries to serve the elite few who have discovered Camano Island.
As a local native and resident of Camano Island, I love this area and I think you will too. I service the entire Stanwood, Warm Beach and Camano Island area as well as surrounding communities and towns. Not sure where to live? Ask me! I’d love to show you around and get a better idea of what you’re looking for.
Let me help you find the perfect home in this area or if you need to sell, I know exactly how to price and market your Camano Island property. My proven sales strategy helps negotiate your price and your terms. I look forward to speaking with you!